Consider / Issue 01 / The Japanese Style Handbound With The Handmade Case (Limited Availability)
- There are three products for the Consider Journal. Its the same content but it basically has three editions. This is the japanese style handbound with the handmade case (limited availability).
- Consider Journal has been created by Société – Curate, Consider, and be Curious. We produce values-based publications, we believe in generosity, kindness, and the entrepreneurial spirit.
- Cover is printed using a water-based soft touch aqueous. Printed in New Zealand by Spectrum Print.
- Bound in New Zealand by McHargs bookbinders and print finishers.
- Font: Surveyor is a serif typeface family published through Hoefler & Co. in 2013. It was originally designed by Tobias Frere-Jones in 2001.
We ship worldwide. The shipping cost will vary depending on your country. Proceed to checkout to view the shipping cost for your specific location.